主題

好友

積分

新手上路

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-3 12:43:19 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
It needs to be divided a bit, because we know that he will be the smallest on the Thank You Page, but the point is to draw simple conclusions from it. Type: is it better to send people to the "dresses" category or to the "skirts" category? AJ: So this is how you choose categories. It's very clever, indeed. I think this is such an interesting inside from this episode.

Even though we are theoretically making a mistake, which means that America Cell Phone Number List someone is faced with a choice, starting from a purely e-commerce assumption, such as "Okay, these are either bestsellers or, let's say, maybe low-margin, but quickly rotating, some sale items." And you say: Ok, if we don't want to go with the best of or cheap category, we can choose a specific category not based on what we think, but based on what, according to Google Analytics, actually attracts the most attention. JK: Yes. This is at the stage where we test groups to simply know which works best.

At the stage of testing the creation, when we get the catalog, we know that this landing will very often refer to the website of a given product. If our audience checks their Google Analytics, I would bet that they will have one of the highest bounce rates from sales pages. Because things often end up there which, for some reason, did not sell at full price. And when we go through the categories, again - in the "dresses" category there are dresses, and in the "sales" category there is everything that is left. And that's what didn't sell at full price. From there, people don't even click on a specific product to see what sizes are available or anything, they just bounce from there. Here I can give one client as an example.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

雲端vps主機|免費論壇|Archiver|手機版|麥香最對味

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 21:58 , Processed in 0.072371 second(s), 22 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |