好友

積分

新手上路

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2023-12-28 18:10:46 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
本帖最後由 J7OYUN55RRUK 於 2023-12-28 18:55 編輯

Consider some loyalty program promotions and send newsletters asking for feedback after a purchase. Take good care of your customers. Thanks to technology you definitely have more tools than a seller in a stationary store. and advertising. I’ve written about the importance of website positioning here and here . Without it it will be difficult to show up in search engines.

Of course this is an online store promotion of sorts. to contextual advertising to sensible activity on social C Level Contact List media. These are of course considerable costs. But if you consider them a necessary investment then you certainly won’t regret it. The whole thing can also be supported with free promotion options I've also written about a lot here. full time job. If you want to start making big money in e-commerce you must prioritize this activity. Just focus on this and success will be within your reach.

If you only do it as an additional option to make money then sooner or later the whole thing will collapse and you will lose motivation. I will use the example of my friend who a few years ago as a student in an attractive field of study decided to make some extra money and create a small online jewelry store. He dedicated every free moment to him and I admit he did a great job. He has more and more orders and the logical consequence should be further investment. Unfortunately time constraints meant the project had to be transferred to its partners. As far as I know this store no longer exists.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

雲端vps主機|免費論壇|Archiver|手機版|麥香最對味

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 00:11 , Processed in 0.806822 second(s), 30 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |