主題

好友

積分

新手上路

該用戶從未簽到

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2023-12-28 17:54:51 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Acopyrighted works are automatically included in my posts by social media platforms is that copyright infringement Can I be held liable for this But what if I link to them or embed them in my website or blog While linking or embedding works may not constitute copyright infringement in certain situations for example where the owner has already made the work available to the public online the same acts would most likely be considered copyright infringement. violations in others for example when the content atwhichlinking or embedded would be unauthorized. source EUIPO.

Law on copyright and related rights Leave a reply Your email address will not be Country Email List published. Mandatory fields are marked with Comment Name Email Website Save my name email and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Fraud committed through computer systems and electronic means of payment ware Criminal law IT minutes Ioana Grosu March Fraud committed through IT systems and electronic means of payment Art. Criminal Code Computer fraud The act of introduce modifica tergere computer data restricting access to these datas preventing in any way the functioning of an IT.

System in order to obtain a material benefit for oneself or for another if damage was caused to a person Penalty imprisonment from to years. The attempt is punished. The actions can be alternative or consecutive only one offense will be retained  stopping access permanently or for a period of time in some situations there may be competition with the crime of disrupting the operation of an information system art. of the Criminal Code Remember computer fraud cheating Example of deception through computer systems and not computer fraud The perpetrator lures customers by presenting products which either do not exist in reality or are later exchanged for products similar in appearance but of lower quality. The price of the product is very.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

雲端vps主機|免費論壇|Archiver|手機版|麥香最對味

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 20:54 , Processed in 0.782012 second(s), 22 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X2.5

© 2001-2012 Comsenz Inc.

回頂部 一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |